jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

jericho

Although sienna is the girlfriend of jude law,the hottest and sexiest actor in the world, and I’m used to hate all the sluts that are always showing how  in love they are with such handsome guys,such as Miranda kerr ..i almost cry when I knew he was pregnant of my love Orlando,I really like that girl and I think sienna and Jude make such great and really fun couple.
I love sienna ‘s street style, informal and chic at the same time, and now we girls have the chance to be as fashion as her with the spring-summer collection that she  has presented with her sister,savannah  .These are the looks I like the most:

no high heels ,cute denim dresses ,printed jersey , sheepskin vests and beach-ready style,a very natural and sexy woman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario